marți, 10 iulie 2018

Your blue orchid

In the enchanted realm of love
You can bring peace
As the white dove,
I would like to be your blue orchid,
To keep me always in your mind
As I am, beautiful and wild...
You're so sweet, innocent as a child,
I'm passionate, like a little storm,
My soul is good, my heart is warm,
I often use the word "love" 
in plural form,
I wanna live with you
Under the same roof,
Under the same azure sky, 
You know why...
You can be my ray of light, 
I can be your sunrise,
We can walk together 
In the Gardens of Paradise;
When autumn comes
We'll dance through the rains,
The chains of our pains 
They will be broken, 
The disappointments will disappear, 
The happiness will be always near.
I really love you, I don't play games,
I do not need trophies or awards,
My feelings are wonderful, sincere, 
I'm the most faithful lady, 
Handsome musketeer... !
Do not lose the love 
Through the atmosphere
'Cause it's not a dust particle, 
It's a real miracle, 
The fresh air we both need;
Love is the essence of life, 
It's everything... !

Author ✍️ Crisastemis
From The Volume - Love flavor


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu