duminică, 29 iulie 2018

The feeling of Déjà vu

It's so much beauty inside of you,
The sky is always blue 
Since I met you.
Every night, under the moonlight, 
You and I, we counting the stars
And all the blessings of God.

Lost in your loving arms,
I erase from my mind 
Every trace of doubt,
You are the music of my heart,
I really love you, I don't lie,
You make me feel alive.

Time goes by, so we,
We must go together, far,
With the fastest car,
We must say loud
Farewell, sadness and despair,
Welcome love,
Sweet mouth of fresh air!

I want enjoy every minute with you
Because I paid my tribute,
You are my lucky ticket
In the game of life and fate,
If I have you, I have everything.

You're so beautiful inside, 
Like an innocent child!
I'm funny, wild, but not crazy,
My love is not blind,
My heart always speaks to me,
I know, I feel, you're perfect for me.

When I'm with you
The world seems small, 
Just like a ball,
You stole me hundreds of kisses 
Long ago... I will not let you go 
Anywhere, without me.

I love the color of your eyes,
I adore your ebony hair,
I care for you, 
You're like a rose with fragile petals,
I like your delicacy, your purity.

Since you're part of me,
I became a dreamer and a believer, 
I learned many good things from you, 
You learned wonderful things From me. I love you 
With all my heart, yes I do,
It's not a cliché, everything is true,
It's not just the feeling of Déjà Vu.


Author ✍️ Crisastemis 
From the Volume - Love Flavor



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu