duminică, 8 iulie 2018

Ask and you shall receive!

Things aren't great in my dreamland,
I left my heart in your right hand,
With you in my mind, 
Down on my knees, 
I pray for your health,
For my inner peace,
Pure love is the cure for any disease.

My soul is the pair of your soul,
We two, are a whole,
But somewhere, there is a tall wall,
Are many questions without answers,
Locked windows and doors, 
Drawers full of unread love letters,
There are too many unspoken words, 
Dozens secrets and regrets.

In the garden of love, I'm like a rose,
But I do not have thorns,
I grew up, close to your shadow,
I thought you are a powerful tree
With deep roots in the ground,
But you, beautiful guy, you are so shy!

You have an angel's face,
Your sweet voice is full of grace,
Your eyes are like two shining stars,
Are you from the planet Jupiter, 
Venus or Mars?

I felt so good so many times 
in your warm arms!
You have healed 
all my wounds and scars,
Along with you, in dance steps 
I went through life,
Now, your absence is like a knife,
The distance between us 
brings pain in my heart.

Things aren't perfect 
As it should have been,
You know what I mean,
Untill now, we had to go 
In the honeymoon,
To wear wedding rings 
On our fingers.
I told you I will love you forever,
It's not my fault if today 
We're not together.

Please, try to be stronger, 
Keep your faith, do not give up on me,
Pray to God, believe in love, in destiny,
Do not feel guilty, do not feel deceived,
Open your heart,
Ask and you shall receive!

Happiness awaits us at the corner,
Give me a sign, this is the right time,
I already took tickets towards Paradise.
Don't think twice, 
Show me you love me,
I love you up to infinity and beyond,
My life is empty if you're not around.


Author ✍ Crisastemis
From Volume - Love flavor



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu