luni, 8 ianuarie 2018

I surrender!

You hold me tight 
in the middle of the night,
The light of stars is so bright!
The silver moon is like an apple,
You're so sweet, so gentle,
Your love gives me wings to fly
on the purple sky.

I love the beautiful smell 
of your hair, 
Your kiss, is like a mouth 
of fresh air,
When I'm with you, 
I feel the breeze of the sea,
I get lost in the blue 
of the immensity.

You caress me tenderly
Under the shadow of a palm tree,
Your big brown eyes, 
hypnotizes me,
I'm thirsty for you, 
you're hungry for me.

I cannot resist your charm,
When you take me in your arms,
The fire alarms start ringing, 
I'm singing: 
I love you to the moon and back
Or any other great track 
that I remember,
September... I surrender... !

Your love it's like an attack weapon,
You steal from my peace,
from my freedom, 
But I'm at your service
Without make any sacrifice,
My love is for real, you're my ideal;
Even if our love story seems unreal,
Our feelings are the same, 
we don't play any game.

You came into my life 
like a ray of sun
When my world was dark,
You gave me a smile and much love 
Not just for a while, 
you were always by my side.
So, don't let me go, 
Hold me tight every day and night, 
Be always my sunrise, my light!


All rights reserved 
© Crisastemis 



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu