marți, 2 mai 2017

Always in my dreams

My beautiful Mona Lisa,
I've searched you in Nisa,
Once, I saw you in Paris
Hand in hand with Adonis,
You’re still a great masterpiece.

Tell me dear, you've received
My letter from last year?
I've searched you even in Beirut,
Later, I've crossed over river Prut
On the Bridge of flowers,
I've counted all days, all hours,
Because of you, I've spent many dollars.

I remember your painting
In wonderful colors,
I tried to find you
In the warmth of summers,
In the gold sun... and autumn
In the silver of the Moon,
I think about you every afternoon,
Hope I’ll see you soon!

Wonderful Aphrodite,
Still you're married with Hefaistos?
For you I could fly over mountains,
over seas, as the birds or bees,
What can I do more?
I don't say like before
That I can be so loved as you,
But I am free, I'm what I want to be!
So, I tell you Goodbye!
And please, don't ask me why!

Sweet Artemis,
I always see you in my dreams,
In you I can find my peace,
You're spring with blossom trees,
I'll stay always by your side,
Because you’re the bride of Universe,
Only thanks to you
The life makes sense.


All rights reserved © Crisastemis
From the volume – The colors of love


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu