luni, 27 iunie 2016

The thrill of your love

My love,
I just want you to know,
Your love saved my soul,
I can fight with all life trouble
Because now I'm invincible!

With the thrill of your love,
I can cross the seas and oceans,
With my strong emotions,
I can move the mountains!

Wait for me, my love!
I'll bring you lovely flowers,
I will ask to all the stars
To shine in our blue nights.

Sweetheart,
Open the gate of your heart!
Hold me in your arms,
Kiss me, thousand times!

You're my precious treasure,
My love for you,
does not have measure.
You're the only girl that I adore,
I did not feel for no one
so great love before!

I'll stay always by your side,
I want to be tied
With the chains of your love

To be together
Today, tomorrow, forever!

My sweet love,
I will love you
Days and nights,
Weeks and months,
In all the years to come...
The thrill of your love
Will remain in my heart
Until the end of the time!




All rights reserved
© Crisastemis


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu