duminică, 19 iunie 2016

Love me as I am

Love me as I am,
Don't ask me about my past,
No matter from where I come,
Pray that our love to last.

Love me unconditionally,
Enjoy that you met me,
Don't try to love me
only for my beauty,
Love me for my honesty,
Try to appreciate my loyalty.

Love me,
Without asking guarantees,
Don't try to love me
just looking for solutions,
Love me, without pretensions,
You no need subsidies.

Love me always, just for what I am,
You don't need nothing from my past,
I left all behind the closed doors,
The pain is an unnecessary baggage,
The suffering is now in garbage.

Love me, but be quiet,
Don't try to undress me by secrets...
As for my regrets,
Shows no interest...
Years went by too fast,
From my love story
It remained only dust.

But if you want details,
I can answer in few words...
Many harsh lessons from my life
They left scars in my heart,
But I will not give up to my dreams
Because now I have the love by my side.

I left behind the old betrayals,
I try to forget my sad memories,
My wounds, my deep sighs
They are like stones from the old rings,
But I do not wear them on my fingers.


Love me, simply,
You do not need any example,
Let's build for love a temple,
Let's give one title to our poetry.

Love me, without any sense,
Think of me intensely,
Embrace me,
Love me, tenderly...
Kiss me, dear,
Until the world will disappear!


Love me, out and inside,
There's no place to can hide,
Love me, candid soul,
even if sometimes you're frigid...
You will not commit genocide!

Kiss me, don't be as a little kid,
You don't need any grid...
Love me, don't be shy,

Hold me in your arms 
until you will die!

Love me, without reasons,
I want your abusive caresses,
Give me explosive kisses!
Love me, without limits,
Get over all borders!
Love me, going over all the barriers!

Love me, without any rule,
You are the exclamation mark
And I, a pen black.
Eat me, as a greedy shark,
Don't say that you're sorry,
Love me, without have mercy!


Love me, without offence,
I don't need self defence,
Love me in liberty,
Forget about captivity.


Love me,
Without to know me,
No matter who you are,
Who am I,
Love me until the end of life!

Love me,
With all your might,
Kiss me every day
and every night,
Everything will be alright!

Love me, without any sacrifice,
Anytime, in any place,
Give me your embrace,
Put me on a bed of roses.


Love me,
As in a beautiful song,
Read me lyrics
from a beautiful poem,
Tell me you want me
More than anything else,
Tell me that you get lost in my eyes
as in the ocean...
Love me, as an unreal man.

Love me, without measure,
Kiss me on the mouth,
I will give you to drink
from the elixir of love
drop by drop...
Love me, as in a dance,
Be my life balance,
Dance with me tango or waltz.

Love me,
As you love yourself,
Let's live our story now, here,
Don't be apathetic,
Just be sympathetic,
Let's choose the right path of love,
Even if we are little clumsy.

Love me,
Today, tomorrow
and the day after,
I wanna be your bread and water,
I could be your roof
when is rain or storm,
I could be your beautiful fairy.

Love me, until the starlight will go out,
In my heart, is Cupid's arrow,
Your love touched me,
It start to burn hot fire...

Love me softly or with noise,
I want to hear your voice,
Your heart beating
in the rhythm of love...
Your kiss is so fine,
Your love is divine...
Love me, as in a adventure,
passing over law of nature!

Love me passionately,
Without any pause,
Kiss me, without to cause troubles,
Take me, without any clause.


Love me, from up close 

or from afar,
As an foreigner,
Kiss me, as an passenger.

Love me slowly,
Love me harder,
Love me with ardor!


Love me,
In all seasons,
On all continents,
Let's love over mountains,
Over troubled waters,
Love me in silence,
Make me forget about loneliness!


Love me free,
I don't need bank accounts,
I don't have credits or debits,
I have no preferences,
I only have good references.

Love me to infinity,
My love don't cost anything,
My love is real and pure,
It will not cause any crack
Or hole in budget,
My love has no defect.

Love me, don't be as a buyer,
My love has no price,
I don't need cash advance,
I will write with golden letters,
My love is a treasure!

Love me as I am,
Let's make a covenant...
Promise me we'll be together,
Tell me you love me, forever.


Don't ask me who I was
or who I am,
Love me for what I am
or what I will be,
Love me, eternally!



All rights reserved
© Crisastemis

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu