miercuri, 25 mai 2016

Separate ways

Another rainy day,
Another night
passes over me...
Why did you left me?
Without you, in my life
is only sadness.
Your love was
like a wild storm
But now you kill me
with your silence.

I am lost in memories,
I have to choose
between love or sins,
You stole my love
piece by piece
And now, you run away
from me.

I wonder where you are
and what you do,
I want to forget you
but I can't forgive you...
You destroyed the last drop
of love from my heart,
Was my pure love
that I had for you from the start.

Why you hurt me?
I don't have tranquility,
It's so hard without you,
But what more can I do?

I wanted to find you,
To tell you that I love you,
But you... only you,
beautiful stranger,
You've passed through my life
Like a passenger.

I'm like in a love hunt
But so tired of  waiting,
The wounds are too many in me
And still I can't love anybody.

Autumn passes with cold rains,
The tears are dried in my eyes,
Winter will cover our love story
But I'll think of you incessantly.

I just want to know,
Why you are so cold?
Why is there in your heart
An ice huge wall?

Large snowflakes fall over me,
I remember you suddenly...
I lose from my safety
Because I'm still lonely
In this overwhelming immensity.

But the sun will shine again
To erase my old pain,
The spring will come anyway
And I will only go on my way.


I'll try give up on your love
Even if the suffering is too heavy
And yes, I know,
You don't have mercy,
I must have much power
To cross over all this sorrow.

I will leave you behind
As a sad chapter from my life,
Your love will remain in my heart
As a deep wound made by a sharp knife.

And yet, I will love you to infinity
And I'll keep you in my memory...
Even if we'll go on separate ways,
You'll be in my soul always!


-------------------------------------------------
Another romanian 
version of this poem 
is published in the book
* SANCTUARY *

 All rights reserved
© Crisastemis




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu