marți, 12 aprilie 2016

I will love you endlessly

My precious friend from far away,
Thanks for coming in my way!
I'm so grateful to you,
My love is infinite just for you... !
You were and you'll be in my life
The sun who always shine!


Your beautiful eyes
have been glimpses
of stars in my nights,
Your sweet voice
brought me the love
in whispers,
Your loving soul
was my shelter.


I fall asleep with you
in my thoughts
And I woke up next to you
in my all mornings,
You were always there for me,
As an angel you protected me.


With too much kindness
You gave me oceans of
happiness,
Thanks to you,
I forgot about the sadness.


Sometimes
I dreamed to fly
Up to the sky
Just like a bird,
But I was hurt
too many times...


This world is full of sins,
But you, my prince,
You are the balm
for my wounds,
You can give me new wings.


Your words resounds
in my memory
Always in harmony,
When I am sick,
Only your love can heal me.


You're a blessing in my life,
Now I am not alone anymore,
I will keep you in my heart
With immense love like before!


My lucky star,
God bless you wherever you are!
Your light shines in me
And I feel so free...
You are everything to me,
I will love you endlessly!




All rights reserved
© Crisastemis



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu