vineri, 8 ianuarie 2016

Chained by love

My sweetheart,
I dream of you
every night,
You're always in my mind,
There are no words to describe
How beautiful you are my love!


When I look into your eyes
I see the blue serene sky,
When I touch your skin
I feel the gentle breeze
of spring,
I wanna sing,
You to me... you're everything!


Give me your heart
Sweetheart,
You are my eternal love,
You're like the white blossom
of cherry,
I can smell your perfume,
I can feel your taste,
You're sweet as a strawberry.


Honey,
You're so sexy!
When I think of your body
I am lost in desire.
I'm like an hunter
and you're my prey,
I need you every day.


I'm a fierce lion
hunting a scared deer,

I wanna catch you in my trap
To stay forever there.

Come in my arms,
I will tie you with chains
of love!

Sweetheart,
Put your head on my shoulder,
Let me be your shelter,
Give me your heart,
Let me give you all the love.


I wanna cover your body
with warm caresses,
I will give you thousands of kisses.
Through more passion
We'll feel the satisfaction,
In chains of love and desire
We'll light the fire...
Our love will grow higher!


All rights reserved

© by Crisastemis  


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu