joi, 5 noiembrie 2015

Beautiful stranger

Beautiful stranger,
You're so far away,
But love is the only way
to talk with you,
To tell you how much 

I miss you.

I'm so in love with you,
I care about you,
But sometimes I ask myself
Why you hiding of yourself
and no one can enter 

in your heart?

Is gonna fall apart our love,
Great work of art 

will turn into pieces,
All the promises 

will be only memories.

Is so painful!
Now the loneliness 

will envelop me,
The sadness 

will fall over me
and will put me down
Again, on my knees...


I will be like a tree 

without leaves,
I will be like the silence 

without words,
I'll be like the light 

covered by darkness.

Your behaviour
is changing day after day,
I am afraid to tell you 

what I have to say...

You're so strange, so cold!
Sometimes, you know to smile,
Other times you are so silent...


Your indifference 

hurting me so bad,
I'm confused more than before,
I don't understand you anymore.

Is too late, 

I don't want another life,
I want to be alone how I was
in all these years 

that have passed so quickly,
Too many years 
with endless tears.

I am so sad... again
I'll wait the plane who
takes me to you,
But I know...
You don't want to wait me,
You do not have the power
to sit in front of me.

Why you run away,
Why don't you wanna stay?
You play a childish game
But the result will be the same...


Why you play with my mind,
Why are you laughing
When we talk about love?

You step on my feelings so easy,
You don't care of nobody
Even if you need somebody...
You can not love unconditionally
Because you are icy.



 © by Crisastemis


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu