luni, 12 octombrie 2015

Under the sign of the love

Don't try to give me lessons of love,
Instead of heart you have an icicle...
Do not pretend that it's all good
When I see on your face the falsehood.

Don't speak to me about happiness
When you've left behind only chaos...
Don't try to teach me what is love
When with your selfishness 
you stole me latest tears.

Sometimes you think you're a teacher,
psychologist, a master knowing everything,
But you are through life
just a passerby...
You're just a traveler that waiting
always in the same station...
But you lost the last train

believing that you'll stay
an eternal symbol.

You are the symbol of silence
and of uncertainty
As if you were born in sign of Libra,
You are the symbol of foolish pride...

When you answer to my questions
you think that I must pay you
for your attention.

But you will lose everything
if you'll endlessly play the role of a god,
You'll never put my heart on fire
even if you think that you're Prometheus.
I was born under the sign of the love,
My soul is under the sign of the happiness.



All rights reserved
© by Crisastemis



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu