marți, 20 octombrie 2015

I love you to infinity!

I want to tell you
in every minute
I love you to infinite!
I'm addicted to you,
When you're far from me,
Your absence killing me!

If I don't see your beautiful eyes
My heart is torn into pieces,
If I don't see your lovely face
I feel that I get lost in space.

You're my everything
and I thank you,
You are my happiness
and I love you,
You're the reason of my life,
You helped me find the true love.

I wanna stay in your arms
All my days and nights!
Kiss me tenderly,
Come to me,
Love me... eternally!

Your love
is all I ever wanted,
I am lost in love,
I feel so charmed,
You're all that I need,
My love for you is unlimited.

You are the sun that never sets,
You're the blue of the serene sky,
You're the moon that shines
in my lonely nights,
You are the bird of paradise.

Your soul is full of noblesse,
In your heart is only caress,
You're the flight to infinity,
I will love you endlessly!


© by Crisastemis




  


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu