luni, 12 octombrie 2015

Thank you Lord!

Nobody can not buy me
or my love with nothing,
Nobody can not win my soul
Because is more precious
than anything.

My heart is filled
of beautiful feelings,
My soul is pure
and forgiving,
I have no malice
in my mind.

I feel so good inside
because I'm free...
I know that God
is always with me,
He loves me
and protects me.

Thank you Lord
for all that you gave me!
You created me
with much attention
and affection,
You gifted me with
many divine things,
You've blessing me with
so much love,
You gave me
goodness from above.

I am so happy and I love You,
I do not need other things
If I have You, my Lord,
I have all that I need!

I'll stay always on my knees
only in front of You
But I will keep my head up
in front to all the world,
You gave me power
to can win the battle with evil,
You helped me to be invincible.

I will not disappoint you never,
You'll be in my heart and soul forever,
I know that nothing could hurt me,
Because You're always beside me!


© by Crisastemis

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu