sâmbătă, 24 octombrie 2015

It's raining with tears

In a memorable evening,
I've expected you my lover
to celebrate our love together...
But you not came
even if I've invited you,
Even if I hoped
and dreamed too much
to the moment of our meeting.


It's raining again 
and it's so cold,
The splashes of the rain

touching my heart
and hurting so bad!
I feel I'll die,

want to scream,
My life it is a nightmare... !

It's raining again
with big and cold tears
over my soul,
I can not live anymore!
Many bitter tears raining
from your cloudy sky...

I wonder why?

It's raining incessantly over me
with your last words... painful words
that you've said with so much pride
over which you can not
and you don't want yet to pass.


I'm so sad, my heart
not resist anymore,
I feel so alone and it's so hard,
My thoughts are mixed...
I am tormented, I am lovesick,
I cry and always wonder
Where are you my lover?
Why did you leave?
You've left in my heart a deep wound,
My soul is hardened like a rock,
I'm shocked...


I am like the music without sound,
I'm like a voice that is not heard,
I'm like a hurricane without thunder...
I'm like the sky by night without stars,
I'm like the day without sun,
In me, the  storm has just begun...

The longing for you hurts me so hard
Even if I know that you don't care!


Why did you created
this big wall between us?
Our love was so deep,
we had so many dreams,
Why you let the love to die
flooded by rain and tears?


Your lack destroy... slow but sure,
Your silence kills me,
Your coldness freezes me,
You took my last hope.
My life is so empty and ugly!


I can not live without your love,
Every day, I pray for you,
maybe you'll come back to me,
I need you desperately!


I don't understand
why are you so bad,
You refuse my great love...

I gave you innumerable chances,
I always understood you,
I've told you the truth,
I care about you...


Right from the start 

I loved you
unconditionally
And time after time I've forgiven you,
I thought you learned from your mistakes,
I hoped that you will regret
because you've played with my life.

You're like a old stone full of dust
and you never want to be cleaned 

or polished,
You're an amalgamation of feelings
And sometimes your heart is  full of resentment.


Your soul is mournful
because of to many failures,
I thought you lived in other centuries,
You're always lost in the sad memories,
You live the nostalgia of an old love story...


With all of this,
I understand you perfectly
and I don't blame you,
But I don't want to find reasons
or excuses...

I know that your heart
has been wounded too often
in the name of love,
You've tasted too much
from the venom of betrayals
And you do not want to see
the beauty of the life.


You've felt the thrill of despair
and now you feel the pain
of dissapointment
Even if you're addicted
of pleasure and passion...

However, don't try to run away
from the right path of love
Because you'll stay single,
on a road of unhappiness!




All rights reserved
© Crisastemis


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu