marți, 27 octombrie 2015

My lover

My lover,
your lips are like the red roses,
You're the most beautiful flower,
I love you,
Let me caress you...
I want you,
Let me take care of you.


My lover,
Your eyes hypnotizing me,
Your body attracts me...
Come to me, give me your kisses
so tasty,
as the ripe strawberries...
You're so sweet...
Make love to me,
My heart beat...
I wanna feel the heat,
Let's make love
on repeat...

From monday to sunday,
morning or evening,
When is sun or moon,
if is night or day,
Hourly by hourly, day by day
Next to me, please... stay.


Take me in your arms
quickly my love,
I feel I die of your longing,
All day and night
I'm under your spell,
I can not think to nobody
and to nothing.

My lover, come to me,
Catch me by middle
and kiss me with fire...
Hold me in your arms,
I'll be always yours.


Evening and morning
let's make love with passion,
Even if the wind blows
or if is rain
with you I will remain,
When is sunny or stormy
let's stay together...
Hold me tight, kiss me,
Love me forever.

My lover, give me your love,
Please, stay close to me,
Tell me you love me
more than everything,
Our love is so pure
like white flower of cherry,
I will be with you eternally.


From monday to sunday,
Every night and day
I wait for you to come
and to stay...


My lover,
Tell me that you love me,
Evening and morning
Let's make love passionately,
Even if is wind or if is rain,
Love me, kiss me again,
When is sunny or stormy,
Even if is night or day,
Please stay with me
Love me incessantly!

© by Crisastemis



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu