luni, 17 septembrie 2018

Do not run!

Do not run away from love,
It can give you wings to fly 
Like a dove on the azure sky,
Enjoy life and freedom,
Be delicate like a rose 
From the Garden of Eden.

Do not play, do not fight with me,
Do not abuse of my fragility,
Try to appreciate my honesty
In the way I appreciate your dignity.

Look carefully inside of me,
You will discover my inner beauty,
You will feel the warmth of my soul,
I'm a real woman, not a plastic doll.

Tell me you love me as before,
You know I love you every day more,
We must stay far from any war,
Together we're strong, we can go on,
I’m your ship, yo're my steel anchor,
Love is the key that opens any door.

I really care for you,
I cannot hide, I tell you the truth,
I don't need nothing else but you,
Handsome boy,
You’re not a toy, you are not blind, 
So be gentle and kind, 
You’ll see how beautiful love can be 
Next to me.


Author © Crisastemis 
From The Volume 
Poems and Dilemmas 



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu