sâmbătă, 15 aprilie 2017

Tears, golden stars

I go through cold and heavy nights
But I hope you think of me,
You're always in my mind,
The tears shed for you are epaulets
like golden stars on my shoulders.

Passed days, seconds, minutes,
Thousands of hours 

over my memories,
Just the thought you'll coming back
It gives me power, just the love
for you it relieves me of pain.

I'm sick of silence,
also of ephemeral moments,
I don't want anymore secrets,
I don't need mysteries
that cannot be untied
I just want love and freedom.

Time is passing 

without stopping,
I've lived so many 

years without you,
But I hope someday
You will understand me,
I'm not follow the laws,
My law is the love
And happiness is for me
An endless poetry, a whole story.

I'd like you to tell me
Just a word, I wanna know
that you have me in your heart,
Because you're 

in my soul as a treasure,
As a ray of light, 

which cannot fade away.


All rights reserved © Crisastemis
From the volume - The colors of love

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu