luni, 8 februarie 2016

At the edge of infinity

At the end of the horizon,
When the sun kissing the moon,
The blue night floated over our love... 

In the gentle light of the moon
I saw your eyes shining like emeralds,
You've heated my whole body
With your warm smile,
You gave me a new life.

In the hush of night
I heard a voice...
It was the sound of wind
from my mind,
Was my sighing of longing
my love...

At the gates of the dawn
I saw image features,
You've emerged as an icon,
The rays of the sun were your crown
And the sky was your cloak
of velvet.

Midway, in desert storm,
I glimpsed you as a mirage,
You were beautiful as light
that guided my path,
You were my only hope
and my last water drop.

The center of the Universe
are you my love...
At the edge of infinity
I'll be waiting for you!
I will stop the time
to not pass so quickly
Because I love you 
so deeply... !

I will put at your feet
A world full of splendor
'Cause you're the only one
that I adore,
My love for you 
will last forever,
We'll be always together!


All rights reserved
© Crisastemis 






Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu