luni, 11 ianuarie 2016

And yet remain the hope

There are huge walls between us
Created by both of us sometimes
Or by our usual needs...
Your need for freedom
It is for me captivity
And my thirst for love
It is the bridge that separates us.

The gates are closed in our hearts
And our souls are like blue flowers,
There are not white as always
Because were touched
by other profane love.

The fences of treason are too high,
The barbed wire has hurt our bodies,
When we are surrounded by memories
It bleeds too much our wounds,
Too many scars can not be healed
not even with tears.

There are mountains, oceans between us
And continents, rivers of ideas
What dripping often in us the venom of jealousy,
Old egos have no place in the trash,
The badness with thorns has no mercy,
When give stings, we are naked on the inside.

Our dreams were shattered by ourselves,
They disappeared covered by mud,
But I'll wait anxiously the powerful storms
To break the barriers between us.

The distance is too large up to you
Even if sometimes I lie myself
that everything's fine...
I get lost in thoughts as in a maze
And I wish to write you often
thousands of letters...

But I'll just write that I love you,
I'll search you... and yes, I'll find you
Although maybe I'll meet
also the sadness.

Since you've gone away
The loneliness has took
your place,
My hands are frozen,
Is so long since I've caressed you...

My lips were dry,
Have not kissed other lips,
I remember your beautiful face,
I don't need somebody else,
I need only you...
Come to take my fears!

My soul is tormented,
My eyes were troubled,
My tears are dried,
Days after days I've expected you!

My nights are often a nightmare
that gives me creeps morning
Because I'm still single
in a bed too cold
Where only the storm
of delusions passes sometimes...
Everything around me is clouded,
The roses from you are dried...
Yet... maybe you haven't forgotten me!


I will be here for you always,
We can not be never enemies...
There is no war between us,
We'll be forever friends!


But we must make one step
Because in our minds are
dozens of words, desires, regrets,

Unspoken reproaches
from older times...

Our hearts must be healed
of too much miss,
The trust is damaged,
Our souls are handcuffed...

 
Yet, the hope remained between us
Because the love was made for two,
It is enough for me and for you!





All rights reserved
© by Crisastemis


From The Book Of Poems - At the edge of infinity
© by Crisastemis 


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu