miercuri, 11 noiembrie 2015

My heart belongs to you

I'm addicted to you...
My heart belongs to you,
Half of my soul is inside of you,
I'll keep all my love just for you,
I cannot live without you.

I will offer you a new beginning,
I'll love you without sinning,
I will learn you the meaning
of true love,
A love blessed from God 

And angels from above.

I'll be your help in your needs,
Together we'll fight 

With all problems,
We'll remove all our sorrows.


Please stay with me forever,
I'll be your shoulder
when you'll cry,
I'll be your shelter when is rain,
I'll be your shining star... every night
I'll be your silver moon,
Every day, I'll be your sunlight.

When the storms of life will try
to put you down
I'll be always by your side,
I'll hold you tight in my arms,
I'll love you until the end of time.



All rights reserved
© by Crisastemis

                                   

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu