miercuri, 12 august 2026

You Know It, Baby

I want you badly! 

You know it, baby, 

You know it, baby! 

The leaves are falling, 

I keep on falling 

In love with you; 

The leaves are falling,

I keep on falling 

In love with you;

When you're not here 

My heart is blue.

When you're not here 

My heart is blue.


I count the minutes and hours, 

My feelings don't fade like flowers, 

They grow, they grow,

Seconds in a row;

They grow, they grow, 

Seconds in a row.

I count the days and nights, 

But I don't see the lights...


Only in your eyes 

Can I see the glow of the stars, 

Lucky, wonderful stars

That make my soul dance 

To the sweet sounds of guitars.


I miss you badly! 

You know it, baby, 

You know it, baby! 

Nothing has value without you! 

I lose my direction, 

I have no destination; 

I'm like a ship without an anchor, 

I need you more and more!


I need you more and more... 

I need you more and more...

I need you more and more...


Lyrics by Crisastemis ©️ 2026

Song created with Suno 

Vocals by Suno 

Cover Art by Gemini AI 

All rights reserved ©️ Crisastemis 




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu