vineri, 8 iunie 2018

Trust me!

Is hard for me to smile
When you're not here,
The world is small, the sky is black,
Sometimes it's raining with tears
Over my sincere feelings.

I gave you my all
Without asking anything in return,
You have not given me a phone call,
It's been a long time since you left,
But I still love you,
I cannot live without you.

You're in my brain 
And in my veins,
My heart is in chains,
My soul is hurt, 
The time is short,
I have dreams, 
But I don't have passport,
The airplanes 
Cannot land everywhere,
I cannot travel where 
My heart wants.

I don't wanna take breakfast 
Or dinner in fancy restaurants,
I cannot dance with nobody 
The love waltz,
I wanna dance with you 
In the middle of the night,
Under the moonlight, 
On the music of our hearts.

Without you, my life is empty,
Nobody can make me happy,
I need nothing but you
Handsome man with ebony hair,
You're my springtime, my air!

If you disappear from my story,
My life will shorten,
The blue curtain of sadness 
It will fall on my weak shoulders,
And there will be no one 
To love you as much as I do.

I do not even have to tell you,
You know I think of you every day,
Often I lose myself 
Through the multitude of my thoughts,
Is like I don't have anymore roots,
I cannot stay on my feet.

Long time ago, 
You were my secret weapon,
Now, the last wagon of the train 
Which can lead me to you
It's blocked between two continents.

As I told you before,
I will love you more and more.
Even if my heart bleeds, 
I will keep you in it,
'Cause only you 
Can bring me inner peace.

I will have confidence and patience,
I know how much God loves us, 
He will solve all the problems.
Please trust me! You'll see,
One day we'll walk hand in hand
On the alleys of happiness,
I have not forgotten my promises!

Author ✍️ Crisastemis 
From The Volume - Overdoses of Love


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu