sâmbătă, 26 decembrie 2015

Love me

Love me
as I love you,
Tell me you want me
in the way that I want you...
You're my little god
Eros or Prometheus.


You could be a painter
Or a sculptor,
You can be a poet
Or my little secret.

Love me...
I'm like a fire,
I desire you
all day and night,
Touch me,
Hold me tight.


Watch me,
I want to be 

your muse
In your mind
a little confuse
I want to be
your eternal love
What gives you
immense happiness.


Think intense on me
In your serene nights
Or even in your dreams
To be only me.

Kiss me how
I want to kiss you,
Take me away to a place
Make me to feel
that i get lost in space.


Love me...
Tell me wonderful words,
Say that you love me to infinity,
Say that you want me eternally!



All rights reserved
© by Crisastemis 




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu