vineri, 11 decembrie 2015

I've painted you in my heart

I've painted you in my heart
with the most beautiful
colors of the planet
And I've created the eternal love
in a test tube just for you.
I've carved you in my mind
as the most beautiful work of art.
I opened in my soul one new door,
Come in... stay here forever!

I reinvented the elixir of life,
I dissected the sins
And the wickedness i threw
into nothingness.
With few clouds I drew a map,
In the middle is a comet
with your name in it...
Tonight I'll put on your finger
Saturn's ring  as wedding gift.

I've bought for you
an enchanted land where
is only goodness
and all the weeds are dried.
Here are not thorns or thistles
Are only  fragrant flowers
with deep roots in the ground.

With the beauty of nature
I've created a realm of happiness,
I took two drops of dew
and I did eternal spring
and inexhaustible love.
Then I took a ray of sunshine
and I put it between all countries
as a barrier against time,
As the light in the way of truth.

I took from other galaxies few stars
To put on your wedding dress...
Then I took a piece of moon
To make you one crown...
You'll be mine forever,
As in a circle
We'll be always together.
I took the colours of the rainbow
to paint the sorrow,
I took just a bit from rain
to wash all the pain.

I not wanted to take
with us the last hope,
I took everything that
is beautiful and durable
And I put all it in a secret place.
I've painted in charmed colours
the kindness and the honesty,
I invented a lock to entire time,
I will give you the key
to open the gate of infinity,
You'll live in love eternally.
I've created a new Universe
just for you and me...
Here is only love and purity.


All rights reserved
©  Crisastemis



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu