marți, 20 octombrie 2015

I don't want to lose you

I found you my true love,
I don't want to lose you!
You are a dream come true,
You're my beauty,
You're my Universe and my hope.

I love you so much, 

I want you so much,
Even if sometimes I hate you...
Yes, I hate you when you want
To leave me,
I hate you when

You care only about you.

I don't understand
Why out of love
I have to suffer so much...
I want peace in my soul
But my heart don't listen me,
I love you... very much.

I tried to forget you
Of so many times
But I can not quit of you,
Even if we quarrel sometimes
My heart belongs to you.

Why the love 
Can be so difficult?
Why the love can kill you
or to hurt you?
I thought that love is beautiful
But it can be so painful.





 © by Crisastemis

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu